HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

 


And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV) 

I have the feeling at times that since I just keep doing the same sinful things and how could God forgive me. In Corinthians, God states that we cannot use up the limit of His grace. My thinking I have reached the end of God’s grace is like a little fish in the ocean worrying that he may drink so much that the ocean will dry up. Jesus gave up His life and took it up again so we can have forgiveness. How can I imagine that the price Jesus paid be exceeded by my failure to love Him and obey His word. The same forgiveness and grace is available for you, just turn to the only Savior and the God of grace, Jesus.


Comments

Popular Posts