July 29, 2026 PORTALS OF PRAYER READINGS
John 16:5-11
5 But now I am going to him who sent me,
and none of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 6 But
because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. 7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your
advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will
not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world
concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning
sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning
righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this
world is judged.
Psalm 119:169-176
Taw
169 Let
my cry come before you, O Lord;
give me
understanding according to your word!
170 Let my plea come before you;
deliver
me according to your word.
171 My lips will pour forth praise,
for
you teach me your statutes.
172 My tongue will sing of your word,
for all
your commandments are right.
173 Let your hand be ready to help me,
for I
have chosen your precepts.
174 I long for your salvation, O Lord,
and your
law is my delight.
175 Let my soul live and praise you,
and let
your rules help me.
176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
seek your servant,
for I do
not forget your commandments.
ESV® - The
Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a
division of Good News Publishers. All rights reserved.
Source for Bible text - www.biblegateway.com
Comments
Post a Comment